The COVID-19 pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges to businesses, families, and individuals worldwide. At Diversified Insurance Group (DIG) we are well aware of the challenges business leaders face and want to share some of our resources.
Consulting Clients on COVID-19
As business owners, we have had to develop strategies to consult with our clients and provide direction to them in numerous areas:
- Applicability of insurance coverage and noticing of claims.
- Premium payment modification and deferrals.
- Updates on specific state legislation related to workers’ compensation “presumptive liability” orders.
- General advice and consultation regarding Work From Home considerations, including ergonomics and discrimination.
COVID-19 Webinars & Educational Events
DIG is committed to getting access to as many COVID-19 resources as possible. As a result, DIG leadership has hosted and participated in numerous COVID-19 webinars addressing the topics outlined above.
In addition, we’ve participated in educational events with other professional service providers, including Parsons, Behle, & Latimer (law firm). We’ve also joined with Colliers International (real estate firm) to educate and promote discussions among our clients and centers of influence.
COVID-19 Resource Center
We created a COVID-19 Resource Center on our website to aggregate our resources.
- It includes a guide to returning to work safely here
- 10 Tips to Stay Cyber Safe While Working Remotely here
- Quarantine Resources here
- DIG CEO Spence Hoole wrote an op-ed for The Salt Tribune here
In response to the spread of Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19) and its impact on public health and the global economy, we have created a central location for helpful information and resources.
We are closely monitoring virus-related developments and government guidance across industries and will be providing information and links on this page. From travel bans and workplace accommodations, disclosure obligations, and insurance questions, we can help navigate COVID-19-related business concerns.
Helpful COVID-19 Links
- SCIENTIFIC GUIDANCE AND PUBLIC POLICY – OFFICIAL WEBSITES
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- U.S. State Dept.: https://www.state.gov/coronavirus/
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Canadian Public Health Services https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html#ath
- United Kingdom Foreign Office: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- United Kingdom Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS-UK): https://www.acas.org.uk/coronavirus
We will keep these pages updated as we get more information. To get more information about DIG, go here.