Join us for an information-packed hour to hear about the Insurance Landscape in the age of Covid-19. We will discuss risk management solutions and mitigating premiums to help your businesses survive and thrive. Our last few webinars focused on Employer obligations and benefits from the CARES act and FFCRA; this webinar will focus on best practices for every business to mitigate premiums and manage risk responsibly through the recession we are entering.
Webinar: COVID-19: Insurance Landscape / Risk Management Solutions / Mitigating Premiums
When: Thursday, April 16, 2020 10am MDT
Presented by: Diversified Insurance Group
The following topics will be covered:
- Property / Business Interruption
- Workers’ Compensation / FVWC
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- General Liability · Cyber / E&O
- Event Cancellation
- Claims Notification: Tool Kit / Best Practices
Risk Management Solutions / Mitigating Insurance Premiums
- Total Cost of Risk
- Mitigating Insurance Costs:
- What Options Are Insurance Carriers Providing?
- Trade Credit
ZOOM Webinar details sent upon registration.