We can all appreciate the benefits of a smoother earnings cycle with a cap on bad debt.
5 Questions to Determine Your Company’s Need:
- What would happen if your largest customer couldn’t pay? – Protect your company against financially insolvent or slow-paying.
- Could you sell more if you could offer higher credit limits? – Safely expand sales while overcoming the conflict between sales force and credit departments.
- Would independent, third-party credit information and analysis improve the quality of your receivables and strengthen your balance sheet? – Gain access to not only comprehensive information on your clients’ financial strength, but also specific factors and reasons to aid in your decision-making process.
- Would you benefit from a maximum cap on your bad debt? – If smoother earnings, tax advantages, and a cap on possible losses in your A/R interest you, the cost/benefit of freeing up reserves should thrill you!
- Do you need this insurance for international trade or for a bank loan? – Our underwriters can work directly with your loan officers to ensure a positive presentation of your company’s credit insurance accounts receivables.
Benefits of having Credit Insurance
- You avoid catastrophic bad-debt losses
- You reduce bad-debt reserves
- You safely expand sales to existing, new, or future buyers
- Your ongoing monitoring provides early warning of potential credit risks
- You secure better credit terms from your lender with insured receivables as collateral
- You protect against credit risks in 160 countries worldwide
- You have a collection service for non-covered claims
- You get internet access for easy changes or increases to your program
- You have a low minimum premium