The Three Tiers of Franchise Programs
This program serves to create the beginnings of a national program. Benefits include standard rate credits, flexible options and integrated risk management for both Corporate and each franchisee.
This program serves as a unique, negotiated package with more options in coverages and pricing. Benefits include simplified risk management, carrier and/or broker servicing and dividend programs – encouraging high participation levels.
This program serves the large national or international franchise organizations through a traditional or non-traditional risk management program. Partnerships with top organizations develop an all-encompassing suite of services and products – a perfect combination for seasoned industry franchisors and their franchisees.
- Technically competent and service-oriented risk managers with “big picture” focus
- Specialty programs under blanket policies – for example, Executive Liability protection through an employment practices offering covering franchisor and all franchisees.
- Single point of contact for both franchisor and franchisee for endorsements, claims management, etc.
- Ability to offer another volume discount advantage to your franchisees
- Exclusive rate discounts and coverage enhancements with strong carriers
- Access to the knowledge and experience of a national broker – with personalized attention that rivals smaller brokers
- Quicker service from dedicated account managers using online policy management tools
Insurance coverages include the following:
- General and Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Builder’s Risk (property under construction)
- Errors & Omissions / Professional Liability
- Earthquake / Flood
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Crime / Employee Dishonesty or Theft
- International Coverages
- Franchisor’s Errors & Omissions
- and many other