Why should I buy it?
The Venture Capital Liability policy effectively addresses the needs of many types of private investment firms that manage other types of funds, including:
- Small business investment company funds
- Corporate-sponsored funds
- Fund of private equity/venture capital funds
- Distressed debt funds
- Mezzanine debt funds
- Government-sponsored funds
The National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) and TechAssure (of which Diversified is a member) have partnered to provide NVCA members with VentureInsure, a suite of comprehensive insurance coverages and risk management services designed to protect venture capitalists and their investments.
As part of VentureInsure, Diversified Insurance Brokers will work with NVCA member firms and their Portfolio Companies on an individual or portfolio basis, from start up through maturity, to ensure complete protection from the myriad of risks facing emerging growth companies and their directors and officers today.
VentureInsure offers a comprehensive suite of insurance products for NVCA members and their portfolio companies:
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Intellectual Property Insurance
- International Insurance
- Network Risk Insurance
- Key Man Life Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Representations & Warranties Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance